October 23, 2016

Vita


About a year ago, Vita (formerly Saartje) came to live with us. She was rescued from a dog pound in Spain at the beginning of July, 2015, She was in bad shape and very skinny.
Thanks to ACE she has been given a second chance.

                                   


Vita is naturally a happy, playful and social dog. In the beginning she had to get used to our two males, because they are bigger than she is. After three months she felt totally at ease with them, and now they all look out for each other. They play together, challenge each other, sleep together and Vita also climbs up the cat's climbing tree just as well as the cat! The nicest thing I find about Vietje is that she has a very strong mind of her own. For instance, we will not go outside if it rains!!! And when I'm spending too long working on the screen of my laptop /on my phone /staring at the TV, she gets behind me and slaps at me with her front paws ... so there's no lack of assertiveness ;-)

Last year was fantastic and I hope to enjoy her for a long time.


No comments:

Post a Comment