October 29, 2016

Jocko (Shanti) and Fieke (Mimi)


Hey

We have something we would like to tell you ...

About 5 years ago I adopted Jocko (Shanti) from your organization - she was a sweet but oh so scared Podenco.

With patience, reward-based training and the special help of my other Shin-dog, our Bodeguero Fieke (Mimi), she gradually opened up and flourished. She regained faith in people and her curiosity is now stronger than her timidness. For example, I recently took her to meet the residents of the nursing home where I work. I had never thought I would be able to do this with her.

By telling this story I want to say that every dog ​​is worth saving and that with the right approach and patience you will finally get the most beautiful gift: the true love of a dog.

 Afbeeldingsresultaat voor free emoticons mugsy
Fieke is now the "mother superior" of our party of four (besides Jocko and Fieke we also have Jin, a Belgian shepherd, and Kamiel, also an adopted dog). In 2015 she was seriously ill but she has fortunately recovered and is now experiencing her second youth.

Together we now enjoy happiness every day with our four-legged friends ...

One message: Do not shop, adopt ...!

Attached are some pictures of a dog's life ;-)

Greetings from Geraardsbergen

Silke & Kristof
Flieke, Jocko, Kamiel & Jin









No comments:

Post a Comment