October 23, 2016

Sinde


Dear people at ACE CHARITY,

All is going wonderfully well with me ... I have now been a little over a year in the Netherlands and I have been living in Sittard since late February of this year.

Mia could no longer care for me because she became ill. She still visits me regularly and every few days we send her pictures of me. She likes that very much because she still misses me.

Here I have two dogs friends who are both the same age. But with my ever-present enthusiasm my new bosses were at first concerned. Now I am totally used to everything. I still like being naughty and collect all the socks I come across throughout the house and occasionally I bite some piece of furniture. I believe they don't find quite okay but I use all my charms so they can not really be mad haha. And I have more than enough charm and I always know how to use it at the right time.
Every day we go for a long walk with the female. Behind our house there is nothing but fields and forests. And I can always run loose there but only when the female is with me.

And yes, I do run fast but I understand completely. Listening is not my forte but I enjoy everything and have good eye for my surroundings and alwaysararea my  know exactly where the other dogs and my wife.It sometimes happens that I have my own plan, especially if I am following a trail. I do not listen to Dan and he and my mistress lose sight of me, but they usually know where to wait for me and however long I've been gone she is always happy to see me again.

Sometimes I run back home already even if that's a long way. Clever heh !! But then my mom is already on the bike so she can catch up with me. And you know that I am allowed to take part in these outings regularly because I have the most energy of the three of us. I love being in the car and then swimming together or walking somewhere, delicious. I went swimming for the first time last August. It was sooooo exciting it. At first I was a bit afraid, but once I got used to it it was fine. And I slept a lot after this experience. I like lots of cuddling and am happy to ask for attention. And yes I do love treats!

Dear people at ACE I am so grateful to you for giving me the chance of a new life. Our whole family admires all the great work you do and that of the many volunteers who are always there for those of us who were living hopeless lives until you gave us a chance.

A paw and hugs from me Sinde and many dear greetings from my family.










No comments:

Post a Comment