October 08, 2016

Dika (ACE Elvie)


Our Dika is a huge, super good dog. We have no problems with her. She goes with us absolutely everywhere. They even welcomed her in the B & Bs where no dogs are allowed, because she behaves incredibly, she's exemplary. What a golden dog! Almost every day we say to each other that we find ourselves to be real lucky sods with a dog like her. It took a lot of effort, but it was more than worth it. You do not see it at once yourself, but people who recognize me say that Dika is very different, especcially if they have not seen her for a long time. And everyone has seen the effort, patience and love for Dika, but for me that isn't a difficulty. I knew it would be okay because I understood her. If anyone offered me a million euros for her, I wouldn't take it. We are inseparable ...... ..

Marja














No comments:

Post a Comment