March 22, 2015

Our 'English' puppy is doing well.


Jamie, Chelsea's (Moussa) new dad, is a dog trainer and regularly posts photo's on his Facebook page. Every now and then there's a photo of Chelsea, usually while she's training or waiting in the field. She is so bright, he says, and loves going to class. I will try to keep you all updated as and when I have pictures. There is a small video but I'm not sure if I can get it to play on here. I will if I can.

From time to time I also get news of Turner (Pouspah) who was adopted by Lucy, also a trainer, and sometimes they train together and the dogs recognise each other. We never did establish whether they were brother and sister, though they were found together and look quite alike so they probably are.


Chelsea, on the left, with her adopted sibling Cookie.

No comments:

Post a Comment