March 22, 2015

Casimiro - we want him to be happy



A lovely day at the beach




My very own swimming pool ...



... lovely and cool, but not as big as the sea.




Having fun!


On Friday, March 20th, 2015, one of our volunteers sent this account. There is no name, so I'm afraid I can't make this more personal. She writes ..

Casimiro is a sweet and affectionate dog. When I went to Spain I went for a walk with him every day. We went to the beach. We met other dogs. There were no problems. He enjoyed splashing in the sea and digging in the sand. In short, for him it was one big party! He spends so many hours and days alone in his cage, so he really enjoyed his (brief) freedom. 

I used a long flexi leash so he could get the most of his trip. 

This dog is a real treasure, he deserves better ...... he plays well with females but not with other males. Who will give him a second chance. He really wants to enjoy life to the full.


No comments:

Post a Comment