March 28, 2015

A message from Duardo

A message from Duardo to his former foster mum



Tucked up in my cosy blanket in my warm, soft bed.

Hello Helene.

I'm still here enjoying myself.

I go away on weekends and may even go to places where other dogs are not allowed because I'm so brave :) Not long ago, for instance, on a weekend away in Rotterdam dogs were not allowed in the restaurant. But I was! 

Meanwhile, I've already spent a week at a pet hotel. That was superb as well. I had a good time there with the other dogs.

And here I've been given an upgrade from my sleeping bag. I now have a real "Danish dog" bed with duvet and pillow where I sleep at night. Super, especially when they tuck me up in my blanket in my cozy house - as you can see in the photos.

Have you been able to find homes for other dogs like me? And did you know that my crazy boses are planning a long weekend in Italy and I can go too?

 If they have yet another weekend off, I will be able to see you again and I'll give you a bit hug.  

Love from 

Duardo
(Censored by Gino and Hilde)




I'm not really sleepy yet. I'm just pretending because I love being in my bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment