February 08, 2015

Super Betty!


Here she is, SUPER Betty, whose A.C.E. name was Flufke.

Betty has been living with us since last September but it feels as if she's already beenactive but quiet. Truly a lovely dog!

Really the only downside is that she is very focused on food. Not that this is a problem but - as I found with my dogs that I picked up on the street in Costa Rica - a dog from the street will never be able to understand that he will be given food regulalry, so he takes what he can get when he can get it. That's my opinion, anyway. Betty gets Royal Canin dry food and I often give it to in a pigskin, so she has to take it slowly.

I live near the Bloemendaal Forest and Betty loves to run and play with all dogs. They apparently smell good, because it always goes fine. I've trained a lot with her also; when she comes when I call she gets a tiny piece of a dog candy bar. Food Aim is especially useful because she listens super good and comes when I call.

All in all everything's going well. We have the nicest, sweetest dog ever adopted from A.C.E.!

Greetings,

Silvia



Two cuties enjoying the snow.



Tired out after a lovely day - a very happy dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment