September 01, 2014

XUXA is HOME!!!


 Mama Elisabeth picked her up at Copenhagen airport and flew home to Norway –oh what a long journey and what would happen now?
  But Elisabeth received her precious Xuxa with such warmth that hope started to grow - and just look at what was waiting for this little abused poddi once they reached the lovely home in beautiful Norway !!!  which little podenco could wish for more – a loving mummy and lovely doggi friends. This is paradise.
  Good for you Xuxa – so well deserved.


 Your aunty Kirsten  


The big bird has gone ... what's going to happen to me now?



Still a bit frightened but my new mum will look after me.



Cuddles. I think I like this.



Foods. Where's the foods? This is where they put the foods, isn't it?




So beautiful here.



And so comfy inside.



This is me with my new brothers and sisters. I'm so happy here


No comments:

Post a Comment