September 06, 2014

A Message from Sharpi







"Hello everyone,

I am Sharpi and I it's three and a half months since I found my golden basket, with my family and my little friends Victor and Hugo - their people puppies. I feel at home already. 

In the beginning I found it quite strange here; everything was new and I suddenly got to know so many new people and dogs; EXCITING !!!

I stayed close to my family and when we were outside I gave other people and dogs a wide berth. Once when I was loose a big black Labrador came up to me so fast that I jumped into the ditch, I got such a fright; brrrr I was all wet ... And I'm really not that fond of water; on vacation I did not like the sea much ...

But now ... Gosh, I'm at home and feel in charge. Outside I walk proudly with my ears and tail up and nothing bothers me! And what is this great outside? I head off to investigate; sniffing and chasing cats and rabbits.

I really do not pay attention to my bosses who don't think this is so funny and indeed it's a little dangerous. So now I go on a long lead and am no longer allowed to run around free.  

So now I have to go to school with my bosses - they still have a lot to learn though! Yesterday was our first lesson. I really liked it! If you look closely at the picture you can see that I'm happy - my tail is wagging. 

Once we have learnt to communicate well, my bosses and I, I will be able to run free again, nice and loose!

Oh and tomorrow is the big reunion of ACE huh ?! I'll hope to see you there ?!


A paw from Sharpi and maybe see you tomorrow "

No comments:

Post a Comment