August 06, 2022

My name is Do and I have been an intern at Ace-charity in Spain for 6 weeks

Friday 5 august 2022

My very first day at the company was quite overwhelming, I had heard that there were many dogs but I had not seen this coming.

Every dog with its own character and golden heart, and every cat just like every dog looking for its golden basket.

So many dogs that have been there too long and see a puppy or another dog leave, because they somehow seemed more attractive .

What would those long-suffering dogs think when they saw their neighbour leave and they were left behind?

Therefore I would like a few minutes of your time to tell you about the little dog that stole my heart in the past 6 weeks.

Seppe is the name of the almost 2 year old podenco mix that stole my heart on my first day.

Seppe has been in the adoption circuit since 10/8/2021 and is almost seen as a long sitter.

I was wondering why Seppe is still here, is he overlooked or not liked?

With Seppe you can really see that he is a cheerful positive little fellow who has his love all ready for his future owner(s).

During my internship, Seppe was called the "tapdancer" by many students because when he saw you coming, he always stood up on his hind legs and sort of danced.

Seppe is a dog that still has a lot to learn but is certainly open to it.

Seppe is really a perfect family dog, he loves the presence of people and would never run away from a good cuddle.

The nice thing about Seppe is that when you call him he comes running to you laughing.

All in all, this dog is a fantastic addition to our family life and I hope that someone can show (and give) Seppe the whole world because he does not know so much of the world that to us feels familiar.

Of course Seppe is not the only dog that is put in the spotlight, but he is the one I hope someone will see and welcome with open arms in his future family.

Of course I want, just like everybody, that all dogs get a nice and loving place so please take a look at the long sitters or the older dogs because they can surely give enough love in life.  

For more information about Seppe, please click on his name.






Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

No comments:

Post a Comment