August 06, 2022

'DEATH MARCH' FOR OUR FOUR-LEGGED FRIENDS

Saturday 6 august 2022




Hey all,

As you all know, I have been the coordinator of transport and collections for ACE Shin (Spanish dogs in need) for a number of years now and, together with my family, I like to do my bit for the welfare of cats and dogs in Spain.

Covid19 has left a heavy impact on the refugio in Spain, many people took an "outside excuse" dog, which, once the lockdowns were reduced, were dumped on our organisation and others.

In addition, the current economic climate in combination with a multitude of dumped dogs is having a severe impact on our financial ability to continue to provide all animals with food and medication. Also, the forest fires that have been ravaging the area where we are located for the past few weeks have caused sky-high water bills.

Therefore, I would like to make an appeal for massive support and donations to alleviate the distress and suffering of the animals.

I don't want to do this just like that, I would like to offer something in return, because just asking for money is not my thing. In return, I have registered for the famous Bornem "Death March", which starts on Friday 12 August at 21:00, during which we cover 100 kilometres on foot within 24 hours. 

Supporters along the way or at the finish line are of course welcome!

So herewith a warm call to sponsors to support us. The collected money goes 100% to Ace Shin and of course I would be extremely happy if this would result in a nice amount of money. From the 11th till the 25th of September I will be in the refugio in Mijas myself and together with Fabienne and the team I will try to figure out how and on what we can best spend the collected money.

Feel free to take a look at our website www.ace-charity.org or on our facebook pages Shin Fabienne Paques or ACE-Charity Fabienne Paques for more information about our organisation.

Deposits can be made on BE26 7755 9229 2529 with the reference ACE SHIN - Death March 2022.

Whether I will succeed or not I cannot say in advance, but you can be sure that I will do my utmost to reach the finish and earn every euro I have been paid.

I will also post my tracking number and the tracking link on social media so you can follow "live" how it's going.

Thanks in advance for your support!

Christophe Eulaerts

No comments:

Post a Comment