October 10, 2021

In memoriam Joske (ACE Anton)

 Thursday 7 October 2021

Message from sad adopter: "Unfortunately I have to inform you that Joske passed away peacefully. He had worsening osteoarthritis and medication was no longer sufficient to control his pain. I adopted him when he was 6 months old. Took the big step with me at the beginning of this year to move to Spain and I had hoped to spend a few more years with him. He just turned 13 (november) he was my dog child, my best friend, the sweetest dog in the world for me Thank you for all the work you do. I myself live in Gata de Gorgos near Javea, so my next dog will come via APASA (not yet, when the sadness is over) because you guys are a little too far sit down, but never say never.... Thank you dear Joske for all the beautiful years! πŸ’”❤️"





No comments:

Post a Comment