May 09, 2020

A letter from Guapo




Hi,

It's Guapo here.

I'm pleased to let all of you know that I am doing very well. And as you can see my Dutch has improved a lot.

Only my mistress is going a little crazy at the moment, because I am shedding a lot, I am losing that thick coat. When she is done with the broom and vacuum cleaner she smokes a cigarette on the couch.  I always quickly sit next to her on the couch and hug her as a thank you for cleaning up.

I also have a lot of fun with Noa (who is also German Shepherd from Ace / Shin) and with that little Skip (an oversized Yorkshire, also from Ace / Shin).

We go to the forest and the forest pond, near the Alpacas and sheep here in my village.

Please be careful with that scary new virus, all of you, so that I can give you all a hug again when there is another Ace / Shindag.

Big paw and hug.

Love Guapo

If you would like to see more pictures of me, please look at the Dutch Blog. The English Blog isn't able to put videos on at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment