December 07, 2019

My name is Sissi and I'm a sad ...


I had a lovely home. My owner loved me and my two companions very much and took very great care off us. But unexpectedly she became mentally ill and couldn't look after us any more. She wanted to do the best she could so her sister promised to find new, loving, forever homes for us. 

This is how we came to the shelter. I'm the youngest, I'm nine years old. I'm very sad because I miss my mistress so much and I was confused and upset in the shelter, with so many dogs and so much noise. Even though everyone was so kind, it was so different from my former home.

I'm now in a foster home, which is quieter and I'm getting on better, but I'm still sad. 

Sissi is small, good with cats and dogs, social and sweet, she is used to living in an apartment. She's a true home dog and only wants to be with you. Who will give this sweet little face another happy life? She would be so thankful.

For more information please click here


No comments:

Post a Comment