July 05, 2022

URGENT (SHELTER) PLACE WANTED FOR VYRON 15213

 

Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Dear dog lover,

About 3 years ago I had Vyron brought to the Netherlands through ACE as my dog. Vyron is a typical Malinois Shepherd. Now 6.5 years old. Watchful, but very quiet, crazy about people and well and thoroughly educated. He listens to his boss with pleasure. Vyron has some traits. Outside other dogs hardly interest him, inside he is jealous and does not tolerate a second dog. Vyron also hunts cats. I let him out on a leash in the neighborhood and he is only allowed to run free in the woods. Vyron is patient and likes to go with you in the car. Unfortunately, due to private circumstances, I can no longer take care of him. I hope that there is someone who can take Vyron from me. Otherwise Vyron is a fantastic beautiful and sweet shepherd. 


For more information about Vyron, please click on his name.

No comments:

Post a Comment