February 08, 2022

A tip from Gabber, who wants to help all the other rescued dogs and cats ...

 Tuesday 8 February 2022

Dear all,

You know me from the blog, I just want to share a tip and maybe help my other Spanish dogs and cats friends, or those who are not from Spain.

My mistress has been doing some research for me.

I am very sensitive🤣

With food tolerance, I mean! with the tolerance of food. First I tried different kinds of kibble, it went well for a while, then I got itchy again, I am allergic to chicken...beef.....lamb.

Then I got fresh meat, which went well for a while, then itching again, then tinned meat and fish....because I did not digest fresh meat well anymore, tinned meat is lighter, but after a while it went wrong again.

After this story my mistress started searching again and came to the site.....www.vegavriend.nl

It is all vegetable, you can order test bags and ask them for advice. They have adopted cats and dogs themselves.

Now I get that food for a while, then a couple of days of kibble and then tin again I like the tin of 'Pauline' best, that is the name of that brand, and kibble of various brands, that my mistress alternates it, otherwise it is so boring.

The other day I was on the beach between the rocks, removing a mussel and I made crazy movements, yes I know I am 9 years old 😜 but on the beach I forget that, but I limped....then I get a trauma pill and I can walk fine again, because visiting the vet is not my favourite thing. I hope this tip may help others.

This was it again.

And I will finish by saying again, please think of my Spanish friends both cats and dogs who all want a golden basket, we are so grateful to you all at El Refugio. Hats off for ACE/SHIN I think you are THE BEST.

Paws from Gabber.






1 comment:

  1. Good tip of food! Our dog is eating vegan for last 6 months. Not because he was allergic but I wanted to save other animals as well. I was first worried he would loose weight but he does not. And his appetite still good as before. Good luck❣

    ReplyDelete