June 05, 2017

🐶NOW I AM WITH YOU🐶


Now I have arrived with you



Everything is strange and sometimes I do not feel good ....
Do not be impatient if I do not sleep in the basket immediately, yesterday I slept on straw ...
Do not be afraid if I gobble my food quickly, yesterday I had to do it to survive ..
Do not get angry when I pee or pooh in the house, yesterday it did not matter where I did it ...
Forgive me if I broke something again, I never had beautiful things around me ...
Do not be sad if I'm afraid of your loving hand, yesterday it was rare that anyone stroked me ....
Please be patient with me, this is your world but it's not mine yet ....
Never forget I was a street dog and still have to learn everything ...
When I trust you, I give you the best and most beautiful of me, I will give you everything, I will give you my heart ...

No comments:

Post a Comment