September 10, 2016

Email to the complaints committee from Prince Frans :)

Dear complaints committee of adoption agency ACE Charity,

I, French prince, learned last week that I'm adopted, and your organization was responsible for it.
My adoptive "mother" has not even had the decency to tell me this herself but my sister, which subsequently turns out to be not my real sister, told me this!
She has also been adopted by you.
Apparently, all siblings here are adopted !!!
My shock was very strong and I am still not quite over it.
Maybe a box of chicken treats might mitigate my trauma but I get those here already but only one at a time! That already is a bit disappointing !!
(And I must say that Olli Olli is also not over the trauma ..)
For proof, see the pictures below.




But there's more!
Now I know that I am adopted, I, Prince Frans, am nevertheless still considering whether it is worth inquiring whether the adoption agency ACE has a complaints committee .
My question is whether there are mandatory guidelines for the benefit of my daily care?
Because I have some basic needs that I believe I can reasonably expect my adoptive home to meet!
So I would like to get a blanket that is big enough so that  I can lie on it comfortablywithout having my butt hang over it, so that I am lying on bare stones.  still must lie on bare stones. The blanket I got from my mother is not any good.

See picture



That is really not good enough!
I would also like to have a place to sleep for the night that I do not have to share with other adopted children.  And now that I have already been here for a one year, it is perhaps time I got my own bedroom and not still need to sleep in my -not real dad's and mom's bed!

See picture.



This is not possible!!!

Also I don't get fresh food. In the daytime dried compressed chunks of something and the evening meat from a can !!! A can!! Every day!! I really still can't believe it!!!

See picture


This is what we adoptive children are expected to digest every day !! Useless !!!

And then there's the sofa !!! A drama!! We can not even sprawl on the couch all together. It's way too small!! You could make them at least buy a sofa, on which all the childen can fit comfortably!!!

See picture 6 of the worthless sofa!




If I want to roll over I need to know that I won't be squashed like a dead mouse!! But nooo ... that too isn't possible !! And what is even worse! They have a spa, but I can't use it! I, Prince Frans must bathe in the SINK !!! sink! I PRINCE Frans, by the drains ??????
See coupon No. 7 !! 😡


I am small in stature (not character) and therefore I cannot even get onto the table, which is what  my brothers and sisters do (secretly) and I really just need a ladder to get onto the table and even that they won't give me !!! Aaarrgggggg ..
How this household can be approved for adoption, I don't know?
But I have my suspicions, because I think that your organization practices favoritism !! My adoptive mommy works with you huh ???
Did she have to go through the whole proper legislative process?
I think not, hey !!!
But as Prince Frans is not going to be difficult, I will overlook it, this time. Provided  that you ensure that my needs are are met and the conditions are adjusted to my preference ..
If so, I will consider staying here ..
Was signed,
Prince Frans

No comments:

Post a Comment