September 09, 2016

Alesa (now Manja)


Manja is doing very well. She's becoming more and more confident and is very attached to me. She often runs loose at the recreational lake and in the woods and comes back for a treat and so I always have some with me. She gets noticed by everyone and she is also a very sweet Podenco girl. Just a fine dog. People find her very beautiful and often ask what breed she is. They even stop their bicycles to look at her.

Her condition has been treated for 4 weeks already and she is now looking good 👌👍😊. We will just continue to keep an eye on her. She is eating well. She still barks and growls, especially when she encounters larger dogs but that is also out of fear and will eventually get better. I do not know what's happened to her, what her history is. She does not like walking in the dark. Sometimes I remember how hard a life she had and that she also had to care for her puppies and I'm really glad that she is now at home here.

She is very devoted to me and I'm crazy about her. Amy is not as jealous as she was and they run and play with each other. Early in the morning they both sprint upstairs and jump into bed with me. This life for her is a paradise on earth.

More people should adopt a dog from ACE Foundation. 👍👍👍

Greetings Antonetta










No comments:

Post a Comment