June 12, 2016

Monty - the 'cause' of a quarrel between neighbours!!!

Wednesday, June 8th, 2016

Monty - dumped like an unwanted article.

A young Spanish woman was standing at the door with Monty!

"He has to stay here because my neighbors can't stand when he barks when we get home. He even makes a noise when we take him for a walk and we can't have that as we don't want any trouble with the neighbors! "

It's that simple to get rid of your smallest darling that you took into your home from the neighbour's litter of puppies. While she was telling me this tale she was kissing and hugging Monty and then came the famous crocodile tears came! 

I took Monty in my arms and I walked away otherwise I probably would have been rude! I had asked whether Mondy was vaccinated and had a chip, but she didn't know. "A chip? What is that? Vaccines? What are those?" Yet she was not 'dizzy blonde', but a brunette! And then off she went.

Monty stayed behind in my arms: afraid and looking around, and back to the door! "Where is she? Where is she?" We have been doing this rescue work for 17 years now but I am still always amazed at how easily people dump a living creature as though they were returning something they bought at the sales!

You can read more about Monty here.






























Where has she gone?



When's she coming back?



Can I go home now?



What is this place?



Maybe she's over here?

No comments:

Post a Comment