June 05, 2016

M & M's Diary .....


To the lovely people of ACE/Shin and everyone who ensured that we came here, to the land of
chocolate, fries and beer, we are having a fine life!

And to all dear prospective adoptive parents, in case you do not know it yet, "Bodegeuros are fantastic!"

Meanwhile, here, we have taken over the place.

Our bipeds soon understood what we want and behave accordingly. Sometimes they say that we are stubborn little so and so's, but, hey, they know they really like it.

Ikke (Maatke) has a terrible hatred of walks. My biped says that I am an 'a-typical' dog. Anyway, I will eventually go on walks on condition that they are short walks only. I do it to keep my family happy. We aim to please.

Oh, Maaike also want to say something:

Maaike: "Maatke is a real 'guy' who snores and farts and then I cannot sleep and then I throw this macho out of the basket.'Serves you right,' I say."



Maaike: "You see this little bird? There are many like that here, though "
Maatke: "Yes, and we tease them."




 Maatke "Maaike, our biped is calling!"
Maaike: "Pretend you do not hear it."


 

Maaike: "Here we are with the sheep"
Maatke, "then we can tear it to shreds."


 

Maaike: "GGGrrrrrrrr GGGrrrr .."
Maatke "GGGrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr"

 

Maaike: "It's not moving any more??!? "
Maatke: "Oops!"

 



Maaike: "I don't dare to look. Is it moving already? "
Maatke: "No, I think it, it's completely dead."


  
Maaike: "Shall we go and bury it under the dead tree?"
Maatke: "I don't know ...."



Maaike: "Beware, they're onto us!"
Maatke "It's OK, they go back inside."


 

Maatke "Allee, do something! Now move! Defend yourself .... "


 Maatke "Maaike, while you dig the hole, I will hide it, then we will be safe and that is more than can be said of this poor sheep."

To be continued ......

Communication from the editor:
At the conclusion of this report no live animals were injured.

The stunts were performed in accordance with the law on animal protection.

No comments:

Post a Comment