October 27, 2012

Snapshots - El Refugio on 25th October


 Hi there!

Waiting for my haircut

Walkies ...

... it must be time for walkies

Monarch of all I survey

Nice and cool without my matted coat

Look, look, look ...

... look at me

Waiting to go to the airport

Poor Borsov - yet another victim of the financial crisis

 
 A good old splash does a fellow good

Aron ... 

... getting more confident every day


Casimiro, a sweet happy Lab ...

... longing for his very own home

Are you taking me home? 

 Is it our turn yet?

Who's who

 What a handsome fellow

 Carbanzo - patiently waiting

 Hey, who let you out?

Vagebond - a happy fellow

Little white bear

This is my chewy thing

 
 Close up bear

 Running, jumping having fun

Little Ghandi ... 

 ... rescued from the killing station

Cuddles

 Championet - poor sore ears

Missing my boss

No comments:

Post a Comment