August 11, 2012

Fabienne is in hospital ...


A message from Maries Van Den Plas

Fabienne was taken to hospital two days ago. She is gravely ill and has great difficulty breathing. I phoned the hospital and today, Friday; she was slightly better but she has to stay for at least a few more days with heavy medication and oxygen.

I am going to visit her on Sunday and would be very grateful if as many people as possible could send emails for me to bring to the clinic so she can see how much we all care for her, and how much we want to help. I would suggest that you send me an email for the attention of Fabienne. I will print them and can give them to her when I see her.

I know we will all be thinking of Fabienne and Dirk in these difficult days and will want to support  them as much as we can. Fabienne will be missing all her dogs and shelter dogs and it will be hard for her not to be with them.

Kind regards

Maries
mariesvandenplas@gmail.com

(With apologies for any fault in translation - Clodagh)

No comments:

Post a Comment