February 23, 2012

STEFAN IS HOME SAFE ... MIRACLES STILL HAPPEN!!!!!!

Tonight when I came home there was an email from Ineke - and in the subject line it said 'Stefan is back!' I cried. Along with everyone else I've been so worried about this sweet, scared little fellow who was only one day with his loving adopters when a big dog scared him, he slipped his collar and disappeared before they could catch him. See earlier posts on the blogs.

It was -14 degrees in Holland that night.  He's been missing so long, since 5th February, and we feared the worst. And now he's been found. It seems that the clever little darling had found a barn on a farm and had been able to shelter from the worst of the weather. I'm not sure but I think that he had been spotted by his owners but they hadn't wanted to tell everyone in case everyone suddenly rushed to try to help and maybe scared him so that he ran off again. I don't know this for sure but I will post as soon as I have more details.

For now I'm so very happy for Stefan, for his new family - you must be so overjoyed to have him back. Sleep well little Stefan in your warm, golden basket surrounded by love tonight and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment