April 16, 2020

LOCKDOWN LETTER FROM YOUR BEST FRIEND (S) YOUR DOG (S) ... 😂😂😂




Lovely people,

I have noticed that in recent weeks you have been staying in my house very often and for a long time . Although I love having you in my house, I think it is time to tighten up the rules and clarify where necessary.

1. If you go outside ...... I will come!

2. I have noticed that you eat a lot of tasty things while you are sitting on the couch having your lazy coffee. I'm entitled to my share of that treat. I won't bother you too much and will just sit and stare at you quietly until you obey and give me my share.

3. No, I don't need to take a bath. I'm clean already. Just because you're bored it doesn't mean I need a bath. If you need to wash something, you can wash that metal thing on wheels that is outside, but the boss has already done that three times this week, though it has not been off the driveway for weeks.

4. As long as you are in my house, it is your job to let me out as often as I consider necessary. Even if I have just been outside. There is still a place that I have not yet checked.

5. When I sleep ....... Let me sleep! The fact that I am sleeping is not a sign for you or your human puppies to play with me. And I can sleep where I want to. I don't appreciate being woken up so I move on.

6. Don't say shhhh or stop me when I bark. Since you decided to be more at home, my security job has only gotten bigger. I have to report everything I hear, so listen to me instead of saying that I have to be quiet.

7. Don't leave a room in the house without me. I know you kind of by now. Yesterday I also heard a bag of chips open in the bedroom and no one called me to share. So from now on I'm going to stalk you.

8. This rule is very important . If it falls on the floor, it's mine! If it's in my mouth ..Mine!!!

9. You will never again go for  a pee alone, you look at me when I pee so I don't understand why I can't look at you. So do not close doors, not even the toilet!

10. I've always worked from home, so if you do, don't grumble at me when I bark during your meeting or banter with your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment