April 01, 2018

Teun


foto van Monica Burger.

A year ago today, you started a great adventure. You were taken from your familiar surroundings in Algeciras, where you had been staying for a year and a half and that will, for you, have felt  to be a heaven after the hell where you had spent your life until then. Then suddenly put  on a plane to the Netherlands and put into the arms of a total stranger.

That night I had one surprise after another. I had prepared myself for an anxious dog ... well there was none of that at least not to me. You climbed onto my couch within half an hour and started to lick my face. You went to sleep next to me and you did not move that night.

Now you sleep at night next to my head and I occasionally wake up smiling because a weak ear tip tickles my nose. Yesterday I got the result of your annual APK and all tests were negative and that is only good because dear Teun .... you have to stay with me at least another hundred years๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’•
foto van Monica Burger.

foto van Monica Burger.

foto van Monica Burger.

foto van Monica Burger.

No comments:

Post a Comment