January 07, 2017

Our Oliver is happy!!!


Our Oliver, who came in with a severe eye problem underwent surgery, and then he caught parvovirus and survived it ...
It was a close call ... but we did not give up, and spirited Oliver much less so. He has been rescued and is now super happy with his owner. What more could we want? Good for you, sweetie!!!

His boss writes :-

Oliver, he is still called Oliver, the first dog I have ever owned. When I was with my mum we used to always have a dog but I went to live alone at a young age and never managed to get a dog.

With the help of my boyfriend, friends and family my dream finally has finally come true. I recently moved to downtown Antwerp and live in a house with an outside courtyard with my kitten and now Oliver.

Oliver is a dog that doesn't ask for much and just enjoys every moment. I saw this on arrival at the airport. No stress, no fear, no barking or whining ... The best behaved and most beautiful dog that I have ever seen.

It's just great to hear such stories like yours. I hope I can contribute my bit as much in the future! You can be proud of what you do ...

With Oliver I've learned the best lessons of life in this short time ... I myself have not always been easy. He is very grateful to me, I can see that, but he really saved me too.

He felt at home very quickly and is wonderful with the cat. Currently, he is a little bit of a teenager, he's going through puberty, and still chews things but this will change. I have been to the vet and he is very healthy and his eye is all very good order.

I wish you a great 2017 and do not really know very well how to thank you, Fabienne and the entire team - for everything.

Thank you for your email, I was really happy to receive it and thank you for all the help and care at the start of Oliver's life.

I hope that together we may still save a lot of little lives, because they deserve it all!

Many greetings from Oliver and me! xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment