September 13, 2015

Our renovations begin again!


Dear all,

The most fantastic holidays of our year, the ACE SHIN days are over. I have missed them so much. I missed you all but this time my health let me down and in this hospital room I am far away, but in my heart I carry enormous appreciation for everyone who has helped us, for the heartwarming photos, messages and cards. Thank you very much.

We are so very proud of the organizers, volunteers, supporters - everybody who helped, whatever contribuion, big or small. The enormously positive messages I receive and the lucky quadrupeds have shown that our our commitment is worth it !!!

As promised, we have started the renovation works again. The heat is bearable in September. During the hot summer it was impossible for us to work. Today we have started again and we'll certainly keep you informed, but here you can see the first tiles being installed.

To be continued ....

Fabienne.




Preparations for tiling.




More prep.



Making a start.



Hard at work.



Getting there.



  

Somebody's left their toy in the basket!



Some welcome shade for the workers.



From another angle, against the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment