December 20, 2014

A Message from Amareto


At the airport with Tubolev waiting for Mum

Hello Fabienne

This is me, Amareto, writing from Denmark  to tell you that I have a family now, mum, dad and my own girl called Lulu, she is a big girl and my best friend. I was a bit worried in the box at the airport, but then mum came and smiled at me and called me her little dog and when they let me out of the box, I jumped straight on to her lap and l knew that she was my mum. 

When we came home I found out that I have a house to live in and Lulu was glad to see me and said that I could share her dog basket, so I was very pleased and thought I had better pee on a lot of things in the house, so everybody knew that Lulu and the house was mine now. But mum didn`t like it at all, so I stopped that and only pee outside now and mum says that I am intelligent and wonderful and she loves me.

So you see Fabienne I am very happy here, because they all like me - and mum's friend Nina want to adopt a dog from ACE too, because she is so impressed with me and the other 3 dogs that came home in December. So next month Deno comes home too and then I have a friend from ACE near by to play with.

                                                                                                                Love from your Amareto


Me in my golden basket


Lulu lets me share her basket



Me and my new sister, Lulu

No comments:

Post a Comment