July 09, 2013

Summer Dogs - Summer Happiness

Here are the fifty five lovely and fortunate dogs who have been adopted into Holland this June.With many thanks, once again, to Ineke for her wonderful collage and patience in putting it all together. And it's so good to see that some of the sweeties I played with and cuddled at the Refugio have their golden baskets. Among them Bonita, whom I saw off at the airport, and Watson and River.

Nearly all of them have had appalling treatment until they were rescued by Fabienne and her wonderful helpers. I don't know all the stories but some I do, so I'm especially happy to see Laika, Liam and Ludo on the list. But even as I type that I know that they all suffered, they are all special and they all deserve happiness. Thank you everyone and thank you new families for such happy endings.


No comments:

Post a Comment