March 04, 2012

Samuel - Another Small Miracle


Samuel. An expensive Christmas present the family tired of and on top of everything else the poor boy had an eye problem. So he was dumped. In the week Fabienne sent me this email ...


"Today we had the good news that our dear loving boy SAMUEL is seeing again, he could not see because of the amount of skin hanging over and scratching his poor eyes, also, his eye lashes were growing into his eye. The operation went well, now we hope it will be fine in the following weeks ..."




You can read Samuel's full story in Fabienne's Diary.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Samuel and beautiful Samuel! What have they done to you? I am happy that you came to Fabienne, your guardian angel!

    From the Netherlands we think of you and we hope you can go see again. That kind people you will adopt, I hope so!

    I shared this on my Facebook!

    Love,
    Nanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Nanda, Thank you so much for your comment. Isn't he beautiful - and isn't Fabienne beautiful too. She really is a guardian angel. Thanks for sharing on Facebook too. Sorry I didn't pick up this comment a bit earlier.

    ReplyDelete